10 May 2011

An award and a runner

Erin of Whittle Stitches has kindly tagged me with the Stylish Blogger Award!!!!!!!Thanks Erin.

When you get this award you need to

1.Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2.Share 7 things about yourself.
3.Pass the award on to newly discovered bloggers.
4.Contact these bloggers and let them know they have won the award.

OK so 7 things about me ( I am not very exciting).

1. I was born in Perth, Western Australia and lived there until I was 21 when I left to backpack around Australia. I have not lived in Perth since but go back as much as possible to visit family.
2.I still love moving and recently lived in the US for 3 years.
3.I worked in hospitals for many years until I did a DipEd and I now work as a high school science teacher.
4.I believe you should exercise everyday although I am not as obsessive now and can handle missing a day. I vary what I do and my latest sport is paddling in the outrigger canoes which I have been doing for just over 1 year.
5.I also believe you should have coffee and chocolate everyday (one reason why I need to exercise everyday).
6.I met my husband at a P party. He was a priest and I was a party.
7. I am domestically challenged. I cant find the time to do housework everyday as I have to many other commitments.lol




I finally finished something. This is my runner made with the Disappearing 4 patch tutorial from love laugh quilt. I really like what Marlene did with her blocks too.



I am on the look out for new blogs to tag with the Stylish Blogger Award.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your Stylish Award. Well done, good going! Thank you for the link to Whittle Stitches. What a fun blog! Love the Disappearing 4 Patch table runner and that link. Now I have more I want to try. Oh, the opportunities are endless.

    Have a super great sewing and stitching and rowing day.

    ReplyDelete