12 October 2015

What a weekend

My friends daughter recently moved to Brisbane so my friend and I decided to visit her last weekend. There just happened to be a quilt show on!!!! We had a great girly weekend and this is my fabric purchases. I saw some great Zombie fabric but decided not to buy it and now I wish I did. I have soooo much fabric and didn't know what I would do with it so I didn't buy it. Not to worry, we did plenty of shopping for other things and I feel like I bought heaps!!! Also now I have something to look for at the next quilt show. I really think we should make this trip to Brisbane an annual thing. The flight was only just over an hour compared to 3 hour drive to Sydney and when you are finished at the show, there are Southbank markets and a stroll over the bridge to the CBD. Oh boy did we cover some miles.

I have made all the blocks for this so I am going to start sewing it together. I need to finish something so I can feel less guilty about my purchases ( and go buy Zombie fabric).

No comments:

Post a Comment