14 July 2016

Sydney Quilt Show


I had a fantastic time at the quilt show in Sydney. It has been a while but I thought I would still post about it. I don't live near a quilt shop so I tend to buy a few things. These are my big buys. I didn't realise until I looked at my stash that my big buys were Australian.

The first is a bundle of old Saffron Craig fabric that I didn't buy a while ago and regretted it. I am so lucky to have found this.




 The next is a bundle called Melba by Emma Jean Jansen . My husband loves magpies and we both love Melbourne so this is perfect.



Lastly a restock of Australian fabric as I love to have these ready to use for any project.

1 comment:

  1. ti seguo come follower se ti va ti aspetto nel mio blog :) ciao

    http://desiderichic.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete