19 October 2017

Craftsy


I needed backing fabric for the twin quilts and had to buy Tula Pinks latest fabric. I decided to buy from Craftsy as it is one of the cheapest options in Australia and the butterfly fabric was perfect. This is the second time I have bought from Craftsy and I am very impressed. Shipping is reasonable for Australia and their range of fabric is gorgeous AND you get a free charm pack.


My first purchase was during a big sale and I haven't made anything with any of it it yet! The lily and loom range is gorgeous, my first Alison Glass and Ombre fabrics. I love Tula Pink and variegated thread so I couldn't resist that thread pack. I gave my free charm pack to a friend before I took the photo. We are hoping to make baby quilts together soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment