31 March 2013

Another Flimsy

I have finished the top from an old quiltalong at Christa quilts. It ended up being 6 rows by 6 rows instead of 6 x 7 as I did not like some ot the blocks. I will probably use them in the back although if I can get the right colour solids I would like a stripped back. I used some old Pure charm packs by sweetwater. Today is my last day to get some sewing done as the next couple of weeks I am working full time ane we have a lot of sporting things on! My new machine is great although I have not had a lot of time to experiment.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely!!! Great work and well done! Love your combination of colors. Thank you for sharing.

    Have a super great sewing, stitching and sporting day!