28 February 2010

Cindy from Hyacinth Blog has a pattern over at Moda Bakeshop. It is a great Tumbling Spools Friendship Quilt. Her quilt designs are great.


This is one of her patterns I made which is still waiting to be quilted.
There are many quilt alongs I want to join at the moment. One is a Jelly Roll Quilt Along at Moose on the Porch. I also want to do Rachael's pinwheel sampler quilt along and the pinwheel party at Twiddletails. My last pinwheel centres were actually quite good for me, especially since the first one I ever did looked nothing like a pinwheel. I was not happy with the blocks when I added the borders. Anyway the best way to improve is to practice so I am still considering doing these quilt alongs. Notice the commitment lol.

2 comments:

  1. Nice quilt, I hope you get it finished soon. I am going to do the quilt along over at Moose on the Porch too. Sounds like fun. My BOM for the quilt shop was a bust so I thought this would make up for it. Oh that starts tomorrow too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That table runner is gorgeous. It will deserve some special quilting I think. Love the use of the orientals. Well Done!
    Thank you for the links to the pinwheel sew alongs. I can't keep up with it all. There is so much out there.

    Have a super great day.

    ReplyDelete