05 May 2010

I finished the latest blocks from the Jelly Roll Quilt Along at Moose on the Porch Quilts. Once again a very easy but effective block.I also finished the top of my Charm Squares Baby Quilt by Elizabeth at Oh Fransson. This is a great blog with lots of great ideas and patterns. I have a long to do list from this blog. Charm Squares Baby Quilt was very quick and easy to put together. Now I have to quilt it!!!

I used Bistro by Deb Strain and it looks great but I really want to do a batik version. I have picked out some fat Quarters and scraps to use but I am not starting until I quilt at least one top. No really I am not.






3 comments:

  1. While you are quilting it, you can take breaks and cut your fabrics...lol Then you are doing both. The blues are very pretty...

    Are you coming to Redwork today? oh sorry, guess not...

    Is that first block correct? It looks different than Miss Nancy's...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to do the Moose quilt along but then I had to go and take care of my mom for 2 months. Love your Charm Squares quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors in your Jelly Roll Sampler block. But something doesn't look right. You might want to check out the angles, compare them to the original block.
    Love the Charm Squares Baby Quilt. I will have to check it out. I missed that one. It will look great in the batiks.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete