15 October 2009

Some Figgy Fun


I love the figgy pudding fabrics so much that when I was cutting my charm squares for my schnibbles I kept all the scraps. I made this mini quilt with some of them. I got the idea from this quilt at Cluck Cluck Sew. Mine is a mini at about 17 by 18 inches. I used the strips cut from the charm squares and cut kona snow the same size. I don't love the wavy line quilting on this one but that's OK. The good thing about minis is that you can see what you like before you do a big (or at least bigger) one.
If you like figgy pudding then go to Piece N Quilt and check out this tutorial. This is one of my favourite blogs with lots of tutorials, patterns, kits, fabrics.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting a link to our blog! We truly appreciate all of our new found quilting friends and their darling talents! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I have seen those fabrics and they are very nice. I will make a coin quilt very soon. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete