19 May 2010

Purple Squares


Love it!!!


I have finished another top of the Charm Squares Baby Quilt by Elizabeth at Oh Fransson. I added a charm and a half to each row to make the quilt 39.5 by 40 inches as I am going to use it as a table topper. Charm Squares Baby Quilt was very quick and easy to put together. For the first one I used a charm pack of Bistro by Deb Strain. This time I made charm squares with some fat quarters and scraps. I love how this quilt looks and how quickly it goes together.

3 comments:

  1. I like how your quilt turned out too. Nice fabrics. I like a quilt that goes together quick like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors! They are so you! This will be a great calming and soothing quilt. Perfect for the beach and relaxing.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how pretty... it looks like the ocean..

    ReplyDelete