29 July 2010

Finished?

This is the first block from the Daisy-Do BOM from Jenni at Elefantz. I thought I had seed beads the right colour-I didn't. I thought I bought enough buttons-I didn't. This is as finished as it will be until I get into Newcastle.This is a wall hanging from an Australian Patchwork and Quilting magazine. I love the pattern but I think I need to use a background with some colour or do some stippling. As the free motion quilting is not going anywhere at the moment-this is finished for now.

This was to try raw edge applique with hand blanket stitch in preparation for doing this



1 comment:

  1. You have been a busy lady. Love your tree, Love the Daisy Do. You are further along than I am. But my eyes are out of sync at the moment and I can barely see it. But you have given me an idea for using a darker thread for the circle and the leaves. Love your use of the blue.

    Have a super great sewing day.

    ReplyDelete