17 April 2011

What do you think Gran?

I made this mug rug for my mum. Now I just have to post it. Do you like it Gran?

I got the idea from Erin's Blog two more seconds. She has links to lots of great mug rug tutorials. This one is based on Terri's scrappy colour mug rug found on her blog Sew Fantastic. I made it narrower as I like to use mine on the arms of couches to keep them clean.
We went to Sydney last weekend and had a great day at Taronga Zoo. This giraffe loves having his photo taken and
we found the Loch Ness Monster. This sea lion was having a great time. Couldn't resist another photo of Rhani.

1 comment:

  1. Love the mug rug! Very Modern and well done! Thank you for the link, it is a great blog. Love your zoo pictures! I can see the Sydney Harbor Bridge behind the giraffe. (I think I spelled that wrong.) Rhani looks so comfortable and sweet.

    Have a super great sewing and stitching day.

    ReplyDelete