13 January 2018

Q1 FAL

I know it is a finish along but I like to list all the things I want to do.

1. Skull quilt
Love this and want to finish it for our bed.
2.Emu cross stitch
I really need to finish some cross stitches I have started. I am still pinning new ones to make!
3. Finish 9 patch quilt
This a very old one.

4. Start quilt for brothers 60th
I cant believe I found the perfect pattern already. The sundance quilt by Melissa at polkadot chair. It is a new free tutorial which is exactly what I was looking for.
A free quilt pattern for a squash blossom quilt. A southwest style simple quilt pattern and free tutorial. #freequiltpattern #quilts #quilting #southweststyle #southwest #squashblossom

5. Make bags
I have been wanting to make several different bags for ages and never get around to it.

6. Finish Breezy Day quilt top

Six things. I think it is a doable list. Let's see how I go.
Linking to She can quilt FAL

2 comments:

  1. Not a bad idea to look at what needs doing and focus on those. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne lovely work,love your skull block and lovely cross stitch and wow your nine patch is amazing i am also your newest follower,hope you will visit me xx

    ReplyDelete